Tuesday, July 18, 2017

More Papertrey Ink July Release: Infinity Frames

Good morning and welcome back for more inspiration featuring the Papertrey Ink July release! These products are all available now on the Papertrey Ink website, so enjoy hopping around to the designers' blogs before you fill your shopping cart. Today I'm sharing an ingenious collection designed by Nichole called Infinity Frames. These stamps and dies are designed to coordinate seamlessly and they're sure to become a staple you turn to time and again. Let's get on to today's project!

Sweet Birthday Wishes Card

I began by die cutting and stamping the Just Desserts cake and fruit clusters. I embellished the berries and candles with glitter before setting them aside.

Sweet Birthday Wishes Card 2


Next, I die cut the frame and stamped it with the "cake for breakfast!" sentiment. What can I say, it spoke to me. Then, I sponged a white card base with Spring Rain ink and added stenciling in the same color. The result is a really subtle tone-on-tone look that I love.

Sweet Birthday Wishes Card 3

I stamped the Fruit Salad sentiment, sponging the larger word in the phrase to resemble the strawberries. I adhered the frame to the card front using strips of coaster to give it a slightly lower profile and then adhered cake and berry clusters to the card front with foam tape. Doesn't it look good enough to eat?!

Thank you for joining me today! I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration to share. In the meantime, make sure to check in on BetsyDawnHeatherKeewayLaurieStephanie, and Wanda for more projects with these wonderful new products. See you later, friends!

Supplies:

No comments: